Smoking enthusiasts always want to get the most out of their experience.
Using a rolling machine and specialty tobacco can make your smoking experience unique and you can have complete control.
If you want to know what is the best automatic cigarette rolling machine, continue to read on.
Top 10 Bestsellers
Best Automatic Cigarette Rolling Machine Reviews
The following table summarizes the qualities of the best automatic cigarette rolling machines in this review.
Top-O-Matic T2 Cigarette Machine
- The worlds toughest cigarette machine
- All Metal construction built to last.
- Better, Stronger, Faster than original Top-O-Matic
One thing that we liked about this machine is that it is all metal. Plastic parts tend to wear out tickets only since a cigarette machine is something that gets used frequently. This machine is likely to last a long time, and it is relatively fast.
- All metal construction, no plastic parts
- Easy to use top-loading design
- Must be cleaned frequently or it jams
GERUI Electric Cigarette Tobacco Rolling Machine
- New packaging upgraded. Voltage: 110~240V optional; Material: ABS and stainless steel. Fashion and efficient design. 100% Brand new and high quality rolling machine, includes adapter, plugs, brush and stir bar.
- ⚠️GERUI is the only one sells this type of machine.
- ⚠️***(This is really important) Includes tightness adjustments knob, easy adjustment function to hold.
This machine was easy to fill and easy to use. It has five density level adjustments and can adjust to hold a tube of any length. We like this one because it was easy to fill.
- Easy to use
- Fits all standard tube sizes
- Five density adjustments
- Holds tube securely
- Does not do slim cigarettes
- Not as fast as others on the market
Powermatic 2 PLUS
- The Powermatic II Plus! New & Improved!
- Increased Motor Speed!
- Improved Gear Quality!
Out of all of the ones that we reviewed, we felt that this one worked the best. It was fast and has sturdy gears. We expect this machine to last a long time. One thing that we like about this machine is that it did not jam at all even when ran at top speed.
- Fast motor speed
- Sturdy, built to last
- Does not jam often
- Jams if overfilled
- Works best for King sized cigarettes
Prestige Import Group Powermatic 2 Electric
- Powermatic 2 Plus Bundle
- 1-Cigarette case 100mm, Rolling tray and Cigarette Tube 100mm
- All the item you need to start rolling!
This machine is similar to the Powermatic 2 PLUS in many ways. It has an aluminum body and support arm, which means that it should last a long time. In our use, it was found to be both reliable and fast. We also liked that it had a quiet and smooth operation.
- Aluminum body and arm
- Quiet and smooth operation
- Small hopper size
- Must be cleaned frequently or jams
- Will not tolerate overly moist tobacco
Powermatic Mini Cigarette Injector
- Most Trusted Brand for Roll Your Own!
- Now, Very Portable!
- Kingsize & 100mm
This machine is a compact version of its larger counterparts. We were surprised at how well it worked. It is fast, quiet, and performed as well as some of the larger rollers.
- Makes good cigarette
- Must pack corners when using 100mm tubes
- Makes a bit of a mess, some tobacco loss
Powerroll by Top-O-Matic
- By Top-O-Matic
- Makes King Size Cigarettes
- Electric, spoon driven injection
We found that this was a reliable machine time after time. However, you have to keep this one is impeccably clean, or it tends to bend your tubes. Occasionally, this one throws out a bad cigarette, but it is infrequent.
- Uniform packing
- Reliable, only one in every so many are bad, but keeping it clean seems to fix the problem
- Sometimes bends the tubes
- Tobacco build up inside will make it jam and produce low-quality cigarettes
- Only makes one size of cigarettes
Electric 110V Cigarette Rolling Machine
- Colors Vary: Black, Red or Blue
This machine was easy and fast to use. We were able to make seven packs of cigarettes in about an hour. It has a quiet and smooth operation. The only thing we did not like about it is that it is made out of plastic, which means that it is not as durable as some of the better ones that we tested. However, for our purposes, it seemed to work perfectly.
- Easy to operate
- Made good quality cigarettes
- Seldom jams
- Made from plastic, not metal
- Works best for rolling 100s
- Sensitive to being kept clean or it jams
Electric Cigarette Rolling Machine Injector for Hand Rolled Smokes
- ✅ [LARGER VOLUME VERSION AVAILABLE!] Check out our NEWEST 💥V2 ERGO 3D Hopper -and- Hopper + EZ Handle Bundle💥 here: search (B07KPXLXS6) or (B07KQ1FFQ9)
- ✅ [EASY, FAST, and SECURE install!]. Simply peel the RED PROTECTIVE FILM from the genuine 3M VHB tape, and press firmly onto a clean factory hopper base. Upgrade your Powermatic 2 or 2+ in a snap for faster, easier operation & LOADS less time spent refilling the tiny factory hopper!
- ✅ [Maximizes capacity, yet still allows tobacco to flow freely!] Ergo 3D Hopper holds enough tobacco to make around 25-30 cigarettes PER FILL!
We wanted to try this one because it is an inexpensive machine. It is compact and easy to take along if you are traveling. It had five-speed adjustments and worked better than we expected. Frankly, we did not expect this one to work as well, but it surprised us.
- Compact and portable
- Does a wide range of cigarette types
- You can control the density
- Five different speed settings
- Made from plastic
- Little tricky to use
Electric Cigarette Rolling Machine
- Runs on 110V (110V AC/DC adaptor & power cord included)
- Make cigarette in seconds
- 5 density level adjustments
This maker is not made by one of the top brands so we were a little bit skeptical when we tried it. We found that it was faster than we expect suspected. It has five density level adjustments and was fairly easy to operate. One thing that we liked about this machine is that it has a removable tray that caught any tobacco that was spilled. Overall, we were satisfied with this machine and it surprised us.
- Fast, works in a few second
- Five adjustment speeds and density selections
- Removable tray catches spills
- Easy to Clean
- Plastic might wear out quickly with heavy use
- Takes a little practice to get this one to perform consistently
- Do not release the button until it finishes or it will have a loose pack on the end
Fujima Dual Electric/Manual e2
We wanted to review this one because it is both an electric and a manual cigarette roller. We wanted to see how it worked in both modes and if it stood up to the hype. In addition, you can make two cigarettes at the same time. We found that this one takes quite a bit of practice to get right. However, with a little practice, we were able to make it work sufficiently.
- Makes 2 cigarettes at once
- Both electric and manual modes
- Did not pack evenly
- Took some time to get used to
- Sometimes crimped to tubes or jammed
A rolling machine helps you get a more even and consistent cigarette than rolling by hand. It also makes the process much easier.
For an electric machine, you simply fill the hopper and put the tube on the end. The machine does the rest once you press the button.
Automatic Cigarette Rolling Machine FAQs
Where can I buy good tobacco for my rolling machine?
A: Tobacco is available at grocery stores, drug stores, and even places like Home Depot. However, tobacco specialty shops usually have the highest quality. There are also some online tobacco shops that carry specialty blends and exotic blends.
How much money can a cigarette roller save?
A: supply costs vary significantly from state to state, but generally you can get a carton of empty cigarette tubes and tobacco for around $18-$20 in most areas. This is about enough to make one carton of cigarettes. If you were to buy that carton retail, it would cost around $55. Rolling your own pays for itself in the end.
Can you make your own filter cigarettes?
A: Yes you can buy tubes in regular or 100s.
Do you have to use tubes, or can you use your own papers with an automatic injection machine?
A. If you have an automatic injection machine you have to use the tubes. Papers will not work. If you want to use paper, you will have to get a hand-operated rolling machine.
Can I use pipe tobacco in my rolling machine?
A: You can use any type of tobacco that you prefer as long as it is fine enough and has the right moisture level. Some people even use nontobacco herbal blends or a mixture of tobacco and herbs in their own cigarettes.
Can you roll slim cigarettes on an electric machine?
A: Some electric models may be able to handle slim cigarettes, but not all of them. Most are made for standard diameter cigarettes. The best place for this information is to read the product specifications before you purchase it.
How long does it take to inject a pack of 20 cigarettes?
A: There are differences in the speed of the machines that are on the market. However, as a general rule, it takes about 10 minutes to inject 20 cigarettes. By comparison, even the fastest hand rollers can only do it in about one minute per cigarette.