Choosing the finest juicer for your home will ensure daily fresh juice. But first, you must pick which juicer is ideal for you. Many will choose a centrifugal juicer over a masticating juicer due to speed and cost. Others will opt for a slow juicer, which is said to preserve more of the beneficial nutrients and fiber.
Our list includes models from Ninja, NutriBullet, Omega, Kuvings, Hurom, and Breville. The Homes & Gardens staff has tested several of the top juicers in our recommendations, so we know they produce dry pulp, are easy to clean, and most importantly, produce tasty juice.
With their higher price tag and more complex functioning, you may want to investigate a centrifuge before making your final selection, which is what our best juicer guide is here to accomplish.
Top 5 Bestseller Juicers
A masticating juicer, like the finest blenders, shreds carrots, apples, celery, and other healthful fruits and vegetables before filtering them and leaving the pulp. The drier the pulp, the more juice has been removed. In our best juicer evaluations, we considered the size of the pulp bin and juice container, as well as the power available.
Top 10 Best Juicer Reviews
Breville BJE530BSS Juice Fountain Cold Plus Centrifugal Juicer
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold Plus is a simple no nonsense juicer with an innovative and unique space saving design offering a super sized 70fl oz of juice goodness; This juicer features dual speeds, lightning quick operation and a whole fruit chute
- COLD EXTRACTION SYSTEM: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, you’ll avoid damage to vitamins and minerals from heat and processing
- SHORT PREP TIME: The juicers unique 3.5 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
The centrifugal Breville Juice Fountain Cold Plus juicer is ideal for those who dislike preparing their juices. An apple can be fed through its three-and-a-half-inch feed tube. The top of the feed tube features unique rivets that assist place and guiding food.
Carrots and kale were juiced the fastest, while apples were a close second. All of the results were sweet and pulp-free in flavor. There are speed indicators on the juicer’s dial that are easy to read (slow for soft fruit, high for hard vegetables). If you’re looking to make a lot of food, you’ll like the 70-ounce pitcher and heavy-duty lid.
- Large pitcher for storage
- Wide feed tube
- Slightly bulky
Hamilton Beach Premium Juicer Machine
- MAKE FRESH HEALTHY JUICE IN SECONDS: Transform whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious juice in seconds with this fruit and vegetable juicer. The stainless steel micromesh filter strains away pulp and seeds for smooth, nutritious juice every time.
- SAVE TIME & EFFORT: The extra-large 3 inch Big Mouth chute on the fruit juicer lets you easily add whole foods without precutting. This reduces prep time to save time and effort in the kitchen.
- LESS MESS, EASY CLEANUP: The drip-free spout flips up to prevent drips in between batches. The patented Easy Sweep Cleaning Tool sweeps away pulp to cut strainer cleaning time in half. And the pulp bin, juice bowl, lid and pusher are all dishwasher safe.
Our #1 selection is the cheapest and hassle-free juicer on the market! It’s simple to put together, quick to operate and produces juice that’s free of pulp. To make life easier for those who prefer not to wash by hand, it comes with a handy side-cleaning tool.
A single sweep of the tool removes the pulp from the cutting blade’s inner, exterior, and bottom while protecting your fingertips. Despite the fact that the juicer made a lot of noise throughout our tests, the pricing, speed, and results make up for it.
- Easy to assemble
Hurom H-200 Easy Clean Model
- Self-Feeding Hopper V2: The H200 Slow Juicer comes with an upgraded self-feeding hopper that has a bigger mouth and is equipped with an inlet to add more ingredients while the juicer is still running.
- Fits Whole-Sized Fruits: The new hopper is 3 times larger than an average hopper of a masticating juicer. You can now add whole-sized apples without chopping them up. Juice more and save time.
- Scrub-Free Cleaning: The H200 Slow Juicer is equipped with the Easy Clean chamber set, which includes strainers with elongated grooves instead of small holes. You can simply rinse the parts underwater with no scrubbing required.
You don’t have to stand by the Hurom H200 Easy Clean juicer while it grinds your fruits and vegetables one by one since it has an improved self-feeding hopper and a wide aperture that can store more ingredients.
You don’t have to spend time cleaning because it features a strainer and elongated grooves rather than holes. In addition to making ice cream, you can also use this blender to produce nut milk. Because the pulp container is concealed beneath the juicer, it has a smaller footprint than many juicers.
- Small footprint
- Juice came out a little pulpy, but sweet, nothing that juicing over a strainer couldn’t fix.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite Centrifugal Juicer
- The Breville Juice Fountain Elite lets you embrace the power of professionals; A 1000 watt motor spins up to 13,000 RPM's to give you up to 30% more juice than traditional juicers; Over 40,000 filtering pores ensure smooth and delicious results every time
- Unique Extraction System: The Breville juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- Short Prep Time: The Breville juicer machines unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
It juiced tough fruits and vegetables quicker (and more quietly!) than the majority of the juicers we tested, and it did so at a higher level of efficiency. It has two speeds, allowing you to juice both hard and soft foods at the same time. The end result was smooth, creamy, and devoid of pulp.
- Two speeds
Breville BJS700SIL Big Squeeze Slow Juicer
- Large 3-inch (81mm) Feed Chute.
- Ultra-Quiet 240 Watt Motor
- Powerful low speed extraction method with minimal heat transfer makes this machine ultra-quiet while operating.
The Breville Big Squeeze has a unique feed tube design that can handle all fruits and vegetables. A big area may hold huge fruits and vegetables, while the smaller section can hold thin, leafy greens.
Large chutes allow ingredients to flow themselves into the auger, reducing pusher assistance. In our studies, this design prevented jamming and reminded us of industrial orange juice machines that line up oranges for extraction.
Our kale juicing test found it to be the best in terms of taste, temperature, juice output, and time to juice. The outcome was smooth and delicious.
- Great for greens
- Prevents jamming
- Tricky to clean
Hurom H101 Easy Clean Masticating Slow Juicer
- Scrub-Free Cleaning: Say good bye to small holes on the strainer that you had to scrub to remove pulp. With the new strainers with large, elongated grooves, simply rinse the parts in water.
- Tilted Chamber & Juice Outlet: The 3-degree tilt inside the chamber and juice outlet will let you more easily pour out the juice and leave less mess inside the juicer.
- Pulp Outlet: Pulp outlet will open 180 degrees so that you can easily flush out any remaining pulp inside the chamber.
Scrubbing the metal mesh strainers of most juicers is essential. They are a game-changer: The Hurom Easy Clean Slow Juicer boasts strong-grade plastic strainers that are easy to clean. Aside from producing more juice, having a tiled juicing chamber means less mess.
There are new strainers and enhanced interiors in addition to the double-sided cleaning brush that gets into all the nooks of this slow juicer. Even more convenience and less digging are provided by the pulp spout’s trap door.
With this juicer, we were able to make some of the best tasting green juice, as well as manage the quantity of pulp that came out of the machine. A smoothie strainer and an ice cream strainer are also available as extras.
- Pulp control
- Easy to clean
EMERIL Automatic Pasta and Noodle Maker with Slow Juicer
- 4-in-1 electric pasta and noodle maker is fully automatic - just one machine does the mixing, kneading, and extruding for you, making it easy, fun, and convenient to serve your family and friends delicious, made-from-scratch pasta faster than you can go to the store
- Make up to 1 lb. fresh, homemade pasta and noodles in minutes - use different flavors and ingredients like vegetable juices, egg, flours, spices, and herbs for delicious, healthy, colorful, and gluten-free pasta that satisfies your family’s tastebuds and dietary preferences without unknown grocery store additives
- 8 shaping discs to experiment with 8 pasta types: spaghetti, penne, linguine, tagliatelle, udon, angel hair, fettuccine, lasagna – built-in storage drawer holds discs
Emeril Lagasse, a well-known chef, has created a multi-functional kitchen wizard that costs less than $200. In addition to juicing fruits and vegetables, the juicer can also manufacture almond milk out of almonds.
Carrot, kale, and apple juice all tasted well in our testing. Equipment for generating delectable frozen desserts, as well as mixer-and-pasta-making attachments, are also included. Additionally, this juicer features an LED display and an auto-cutoff mode.
- Also makes pasta and ice cream
- Made smooth, sweet juice in Lab tests
- Lots of parts and attachments to keep track of
Smeg CJF01PKUS Citrus Juicer
- Tritan cover to protect from dust when the product is not in use. Can be used as a bowl for fruit and peel.
- Stainless steel and anti-corrosive components on the universal and premium reamer and strainer ensure complete squeezing from both small and large fruit.
- The stainless steel, anti-drip spout dispenses the juice directly into the glass or cup. Lift up to interrupt the flow and prevent dripping.
Citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, limes, and other citrus fruits may be easily juiced with this retro-chic Smeg gadget. It is available in a variety of colors, including black, cream, pastel green, pink, red, and pastel blue, so you may match it to your bar cart (or your cocktail).
- Multiple color options
- Only for citrus
MAMA’S CHOICE Slow Masticating Juicer
- 【PERFECT HOUSEHOLD GIFT】Cold press juicer of MAMA’S CHOICE can perfectly separate juice and pulp, extracting higher-purity juice and preserving higher nutritional value. Our auger spins at 47-60 RPM (UP TO 90% JUICE YIELD) that can preserves the vitamins and minerals. You will be able to create a 30 oz cup of juice in seconds with less clogging and less foaming.
- 【Extra Large 3.2 Feed Chute 】Juicer machines with double feeder chutes(82MM+32MM). Extra wide big mouth can easily accommodate large ingredients like Apple, Orange and Pear. 38MM small mouth which is suitable for vegetables and small ingredients like Celery, Carrot and Spinach. Greatly reduces preparation and cleanup time, also less chopping of the ingredients could be reduce oxidation, which helps keep the juice fresh longer.
- 【Quiet Operation】Equipped with 200W motor, MAMA’S CHOICE cold press juicer machines will not exceed 60 decibels in operation. And the sound of less than 60 db won't disturb your family or startle your pet when you juicing.
With the Nutribullet Slow Juicer, you won’t have difficulty putting in your apples. When it comes to prepping entire fruits and vegetables, the three-inch-wide chute is ideal. The no-drip spout on this slow juicer makes it easy to pour your wonderful juice.
Clean-up is a breeze thanks to the built-in scrub brush and two containers (one to hold juice and the other to hold the pulp). Juicing and other exciting choices like utilizing pulp in cooking and baking are included in a recipe book.
- Quiet motor
- Extra-large chute for easy prep work
- Only one-speed setting
PURE Juicer Two-Stage Masticating Juicer
- TWO STEPS TO NUTRITIOUS, FRESH, & SILKY-SMOOTH JUICE | If you want the very best for yourself and your family, choose PURE Juicer - nothing compares! It uses a two-stage process of masticating/triturating produce to a super-fine pulp to release enzymes for the highest quality juice. Then transfer the pulp into the hydraulic press which exerts 5400 lbs of force, to get every vital drop of exceptionally fresh and silky-smooth juice, Juice made this way will store for up to 72 hours.
- EASE OF USE & INTUITIVE OPERATION | With a sophisticated minimalist design the feed tube (stage 1) easily grinds any produce and allows it to flow through easily. The juicer does not require tools for installation and removal, making juicing smooth and effortless. The hydraulic cold press (stage 2) has state-of-the-art engineering and food-grade stainless steel construction. The juice tray has tall sides, sloped gutters and a formed spout that dispenses juice without overflowing.
- GIVES HIGHEST YIELD | Delivers more juice per pound of produce, as high as 85% for celery! The shaped pusher is designed for efficiency, to keep the pulp cool to ensure maximum enzyme activity. The press chamber fits up to 3 PURE press packs and yields up to one liter of juice. Extraction preserves naturally occurring live enzymes, phytonutrients, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants to support greater overall health. This two-stage juicer is officially approved for Gerson Therapy.
Using a high-end juicer, you can obtain the most juice out of a hard vegetable, making it suitable for usage with this device. A stainless steel auger grinds the materials into a fine powder before they are passed through a stainless steel filter in a two-step operation.
Afterward, the pulp is squeezed out of the juice by pressing it through a strainer. Since there are only a few pieces and the pulp is contained in the juicing cloth, cleaning is a snap. To prepare nut butter and sorbet, you may use this juicer, as well as other juicers.
- Two-stage juicing
- Easy to clean
What to Consider When Choosing The Best Juicer
If you’re searching for a juicer that can extract liquid from fruits and vegetables, you have two options: the centrifugal juicer and the pressure juicer.
Fresh juice is produced with a centrifugal juicer, which has a flat blade and a rotating sieve. Cold press juicers are quieter and less expensive than fast juicers, but the nutrients in the fruit are broken down more quickly by the heat and noise that rapid juicers produce.
In order to preserve as many nutrients as possible and squeeze out every last drop of juice, a slow juicer works slowly and methodically. This can save you money in the long run because you’ll receive more juice out of a centrifugal juicer.
For individuals who don’t like froth on their freshly squeezed juice, seek models that contain a froth separator, which is often included with a variety of different-sized strainers in juicers. It is possible to make nut butter, fresh pasta, and even ground coffee with some juicer accessories.
Consider the size of the juicer, where you want to store it, any included accessories, and the amount of time it will take to clean it before making a purchase.
Juicers vs Blenders
Juicers have been created to extract the juice from fresh fruits and vegetables. A variety of juicers are available, and some employ sharp blades to break down fruits and vegetables, while others slowly press them to get their juice. Your vegetables will still be usable once you’ve made the juice.
Instead of extracting liquids, blenders break down the contents of the blending jug to generate a smooth slurry and do not leave anything behind. Visit our Juicers versus Blenders page to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of both types of juicers and blenders.
May you like: Best Blender
How to Clean a Juicer
Because of all the microscopic gaps where fruit and vegetables might get lodged, cleaning a juicer isn’t always easy. Keep your juicer clean to ensure that your juice is as fresh as possible and that the juicer itself is sanitary.
Remove the pulp from the machine by using a spoon or a spatula to scoop it out of the machine with warm water and dish soap, cleaning the components where necessary. In our post, we explain in detail how to clean a juicer.
What is a slow juicer?
Centrifugal and masticating juicers are the two most common types of juicers on the market (or slow). Centrifugal juicers, which are bigger, louder, and more cheap, employ a high-speed blade and produce less juice and more froth than slow juicers.
Smooth, silky, and better-tasting juice is produced by masticating juicers because an auger pulverizes fruits and vegetables while slowly turning. As a result, our guidance is focused primarily on slow juicers.
Can drinking juice help you lose weight?
The assumption that green juice may help you lose weight and eliminate “toxins” is not backed by medical science. There are several studies showing that eating vegetables in their natural condition is better for you than eating them in their processed form, even if you’re producing your own juice, according to Samantha Cassetty, MS, RD, author of “Sugar Shock.” You don’t get the same feeling of fullness from juice as you would from eating an apple or vegetable.”
In any case, fresh juice is still a wonderful method to get more nutrients into your diet, according to Cassetty, and the juicers above all performed quite well in our tests.
What is the difference between a juicer and a juice extractor?
Unlike a masticating juicer or slow juicer, which pulverizes in order to extract juice, a centrifugal juicer separates juice from the skins, seeds, and pulp using blades and rotation.
Which is healthier, juicing or smoothies?
Juices and smoothies aren’t always “healthy,” depending on the ingredients and the amount ingested. Consuming fruits and vegetables in their full form is always preferable than drinking a beverage packed with their sugars. If you drink a lot of juice or smoothie, you’re going to be getting a lot of sugar.