A Panini press can also be called a sandwich press or sandwich maker. A nice meal can be prepared that appears to have come directly from a restaurant. The word “Panini” is an Italian term for a grilled sandwich.
The diversity of ingredients allows them to make sandwiches that taste sweet and savory alike. Panini makers can be used to cook anything you want such as vegetables, meats, pork chops.
Top 4 Bestseller Panini Presses
There is a wide range of models on the market and we at wireandcutter.com can help you narrow it down. The best Panini Press have been ranked in our top 5 best selection. Before we move forward, let’s talk about how Panini presses work.
The 5 Best Panini Presses Reviews
Breville Duo 1500-Watt Nonstick Panini Press, Silver
- 1500 watt panini press with nonstick, scratch resistant Quantanium cooking surface
- Flat bottom plate for fast, thorough cooking; ribbed top plate creates grill marks
- Floating hinge; 4 height settings; on/ready lights; nonslip feet; locking storage clip
Here is the first one we highly recommend: this Breville BSG520XL. The 1500-watt one will shorten cooking times and will make the maker reach cooking temperatures very quickly. Additionally, it has a nonstick and scratch-resistant Quantanium cooking surface.
Floating hinges and locks on the lid ensure that the bread won’t be crushed. Based on a five-star rating, the average is 4.5 stars. The fact that it is one of the most popular ones makes you want to consider it. Also included in the package is a recipe book with instructions.
De’Longhi CGH800 Retro Contact Grill and Panini Press
- Fast, even grilling and toasting with double-sided contact cooking plates.
- Accommodates food of any size with the height adjustable hinge. You can easily grill meat, fish and panini sandwiches.
- Precise, customized grilling and toasting with the adjustable thermostat and easy-view temperature range window.
This De’Longhi CGH800 is also a good option if you don’t like Breville BSG520XL. Thanks to its height-adjustable hinge, it can accommodate food of any size.
It can be used for grilling fish, meat, and panini sandwiches quickly and easily. A thermostat can also be adjusted for precise temperature control. Clean up is a breeze with the nonstick surface. It’s worth trying.
VillaWare NDVLPAPFS1-SHP Panini Grill
- Multi-functioning; lays flat to use as an indoor grill or can be used closed as a grill or panini maker
- Large 11-inch by 9-inch grilling plates with multiple heat settings
- Large ergonomic dial control; pulsing center ready light indicates desired temperature
This maker has multiple functions. In addition to its use as an indoor grill, it can be turned into a Panini maker or a grill by closing it. A reasonable price can be found here.
Besides having multiple heat settings, it also has a compact design. It has a nonstick plate for easy cleaning, as well as an indicator that tells you the desired temperature. There are so many uses for this product.
IMUSA, GAU-80102, Electric Panini and Sandwich Maker, Nonstick Panels
- Non-Stick Surface for Easy Cleaning
- Floating hinge for Adjustable Cooking Heights
- Power & Heat Indicator Lights
IMUSA’s GAU-80102 is an excellent choice for those who only need a simple panini press without grill marks. There is a led light indicator that displays the temperature and a recipe as well. Since the function is simple, the product is affordable and of high quality but very cheap.
George Foreman PN2035B 120-Square Inch Nonstick Panini Grill
- 120-Square inch cooking surface with George Tough nonstick coating to help prevent sticking and tearing, even without less oil or butter
- Extra-large floating hinge adjusts automatically to fit the size of even your most stuffed sandwiches
- Variable temperature control offers precise results on a variety of foods
With the George Foreman PN2035B 120-Square Inch Nonstick Panini Grill, you can satisfy your needs if you have a large family. The nonstick surface can prevent tearing and sticking of food, saving butter or oil and making the food healthier. Depending on the food, you can control the temperature precisely.
How does it work?
Using a Panini maker to cook, two heated plates apply pressure to both sides of the sandwich, leaving signature grill marks. A cast-iron plate, a glass-ceramic plate, or one that is Teflon-coated are all used. Several models allow you to adjust the settings to grill meats or vegetables. The sandwich comes out toasted and pressed – very pretty.
As a contact grill, you may think that it can be replaced by another contact grill, but not all grills can make good Panini presses. The following are the ones we selected as the best.
The products on this list are the best ones you can rely on. They may have different features, but they can help you make a delicious panini sandwich easily and quickly. It is right that each of them should be possessed.