When you clean your bathroom, do you have areas that are difficult to reach?
Perhaps you can’t or don’t want to scrub spots manually.
This is where a power scrubber can help. Check out The Best Power Scrubbers review from Wirecutter.
Top 10 Bestseller Power Scrubbers
Best Power Scrubber Reviews
Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces Power Scrubber
- This kit contains medium stiffness nylon power brushes that will attach to your favorite cordless drill
- 3 different sizes and shapes of brushes for cleaning around your bathroom surfaces
- These nylon bristles will not scratch and can be used on tubs, sinks, baseboards, fiberglass shower enclosures, shower door tracks, and porcelain
This power scrubber comes with three different stiff nylon brushes that attach to your drill. They’re designed with quick-change shafts. Also, the bristles won’t scratch your surfaces when you use them. You also get a 90-day warranty that allows you to return it.
- This product comes in four different bright colors.
- The bristles are stiff, but they’re designed to not leave scratches.
- This power scrubber may not be powerful enough to remove calcium deposits.
- The bristles can splay out with hard or repeated use.
Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber
- More Stable Connection Method:Compared with the old snap-connected scrubber, our electric scrubber adopts a more stable spiral connection, which allows you to be more stable in use, without shaking, and also reduces noise.
- Electric Spin Scrubber:the cordless spin scrubber can last continuously up to 60-90 minutes after only 2-3 hours fast charging. High spin speed to 400 RPM. (The actual working time depends on the cleanliness of the area. For cleaning stubborn stains, if you press the brush to clean, the use time will be shortened.)
- High quality:Using high-quality ABS and TPE materials, there is no need to worry about tearing the main body during use. The highly sealed design makes it also resistant to splashing water and can be used under wet condition.
This scrubber comes with a portable cordless design that lets you take it into any room without a problem. It has a battery that can last for 50 minutes. Additionally, it has a fast-charging capability. You get four brush heads, a waterproof design, and up to 600 rotations per minute.
- This scrubber has a cordless design with a quick charge battery.
- You get four replaceable brush heads with stiff nylon bristles.
- The battery may not last the full 50 minutes on a single charge.
- The scrubber can be a bit top-heavy when you use it.
CUH Cordless Power Scrubber
- A concave-convex soft plastic design makes user to work effectively and comfortably.
- One set of Metal brush for free, suitable to clean all kinds of cleaning work.
- Lightweight body for indoor and outdoor cleaning job.
This handheld scrubber is very lightweight and quiet. You get six brush heads along with one scouring pad. It runs on a rechargeable battery with rapid charging capabilities. You also get an additional three metal brushes. There is a battery indicator light as well.
- This lightweight and powerful scrubber comes with six brush heads.
- It is designed to be very easy to assemble and use.
- You may have to scrub at set-in spots before you use the scrubber.
- The battery indicator light may stop working after several charges.
Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber
- FAST SCRUBBING POWER: Power scrubber tool designed to clean up to 2x faster than a manual scrubber
- TIME SAVINGS: Oscillating head scrubs 60 times per second
- WATER RESISTANT: Liquid resistant assembly for durability you expect from Rubbermaid
You can choose from four different scrubbing heads with this power scrubber. It scrubs up to 60 times per second with pulse and continuous scrubbing settings. You get an ergonomic grip with a rubber coating. Finally, this power scrubber is resistant to water.
- The ergonomic handle and rubber coating give you a no-slip grip.
- The scrubber head rotates up to 60 times every second.
- The scrubber heads are small and not suited for larger areas.
- You might not get enough power to remove difficult stains.
BLACK+DECKER PKS160 Power Scrubber
- Handy power scrubber for cleaning without all the work
- Fully submersible design; Durable scraper edge
- Rubber over molded handle ensures a secure, comfortable grip
You get the choice of four different models when you order this power scrubber. It has a durable scraper edge built into the waterproof design as well as the scrubbing brush. The handle has rubber molded over it that lets you get a secure grip. You also get two scrubber pads.
- The scraper edge lets you get into tight areas and grout lines.
- You can pick one of four different models when you buy it.
- The power switch is more difficult to manipulate or switch off.
- The motor is not powerful enough to handle calcium deposits.
Clorox Scrubtastic Multi-Purpose Surface Scrubber
- THE ORIGINAL CORDLESS SPIN SCRUBBER -use the power of motion to get a deep clean with less effort. Scrubtastic multi-purpose powered cleaning tool uses over 300 RPM to scrub away tough stains or dirt with ease in the bathroom, shower, on tile, grout and any other tough and hard to reach surfaces.
- CORDLESS & RECHARGEABLE: Cordless scrubbing makes cleaning a breeze and hassle-free. Plug-in and charge the Scrubtastic for quick and easy cleaning experience
- EXTENDABLE HANDLE –handle is extendable up to 39", reach and clean high areas areas like ceilings or even air conditioning vents. Time to say goodbye to those back-breaking manual scrubbers or unsafe cleaning practices when reaching to clean high places!
This scrubber uses over 300 rotations per minute to clean hard-to-reach areas. It comes with a handle that extends out to 39 inches. It features a cordless and rechargeable design that gives you up to 30 minutes of run time on a single charge.
- The handle extends up to 39 inches so you can reach higher places.
- You get three different brush heads to maximize your cleaning power.
- The handle is made out of plastic and it is prone to breaking.
- You only get 30 minutes of scrubbing time for a 3.5-hour charge.
Turbo Scrub Pro
- FLOOR SCRUBBER MOP: More effective and versatile than a traditional cleaning brush, this lightweight and cordless scrubber eliminates the hassle of scrubbing hard to reach places.
- POWER WASH KIT: Includes scrubber, 4' extension wand, all-purpose brush, dome, corner, and large flat brushes. Also includes AC adapter to plug in. Has 2 speed settings that give you desired cleaning results.
- HANDHELD SCRUBBER: The powerful head rotates at over 350 revolutions per minute to clean with minimal effort! Scrub toilets, tile, bathrooms, kitchens, bathtubs and any surface around your home with ease.
This power scrubber doubles as a floor scrubber as well as a tile scrubber. You get four different brushes including a corner brush. It also comes with a handle that extends up to four feet. You get the choice of a low or high-speed setting. It also comes with a waterproof scrubbing head.
- This scrubber is designed to be lightweight and portable.
- It comes with 25 percent more power and a 25 percent longer battery life.
- The handle is too short for most people to scrub the floors.
- You may have difficulty navigating this scrubber when it’s on high.
Vandora Electric Spin Scrubber
- ➤EFFECTIVE: The Spin Scrubber can be used to work through soap scum, mildew, grime, Flexible bristles gets into cracks and crevices with supreme effectiveness!
- ➤3 REPLACEABLE BRUSH HEAD: Includes 3 Spin Scrubber brush heads, extension arm and charger. Spin Scrubber brush heads can be used indoor and outdoor
- ➤CORDLESS: You don't have to worry about that the cord will disturb you to cleaning other area. You'll have a blast whirling away grime from tile, mirrors, floors, and more with the powerful Spin Scrubber.
This scrubber package comes with three different scrubber heads, a charger, and an extension arm. You get a full-year warranty against defects or damage. It has a waterproof seal that runs along with the battery compartment and along with the brush head. The handle is made out of durable metal.
- This scrubber runs on a 3.6-volt rechargeable battery.
- It has a cordless design so you don’t worry about tripping.
- The on and off switch can be difficult to manipulate.
- You might have to charge it for longer than it advertises to get a full battery.
Olrom Drill Attachment Power Scrubber
- SAVE YOUR TIME. Transform your drill into powerful cleaning scrubber machine. Spend your time and effort doing something you enjoy and leave the dirty work for your drill and our power scrub brush set. Olrom's bathroom and kitchen scrubber will make your cleaning process fast and easy. Use our product to clean: bath tub, toilet, floor or wall tile, shower door, carpet, porcelain and even dirty shoes. (DRILL IS NOT INCLUDED)
- GETS INTO EVERYWHERE. Each drill brush of Olrom's home power scrubber set has its special shape and size, which allows you to remove the grout from hard to reach spots, like baseboards and corners. (DRILL IS NOT INCLUDED)
- COMPACT & LIGHT. Due to the compact size and light weight of each scrub brush, it's easy to hold the drill during the cleaning process. Thanks to that dimensions, Olrom bathroom cleaning kit will not damage your favourite drill! (DRILL IS NOT INCLUDED)
This turbo scrubbing brush comes with three different scrubbing attachment heads. It features a very lightweight and compact design that allows you to clean into tight spaces. The brush heads are made out of PP-element that is very stiff and resistant to chemicals.
- The brush head attachments come with a universal design.
- It features a very durable design with PP-element brushes.
- The heads may be too wide to clean grout lines or between tiles.
- The scrubbers may be too abrasive for certain surfaces.
BEGOST Cordless Household Power Scrubber
- 1.Two batteries: With two high storage batteries that could be convenient and used for longer time.
- 2.Seven different brushes: With seven different brushes(Fine brush,Crevice Cleaning Brush,Crevice Cleaning Metal Brush(304 steel),Hard Brush,Fine Metal(304 steel) Brush,Hard Metal(304 steel) Brush,Scouring Pad), you can choose the suitable one according to your cleaning requirements.
- 3.Automatic charger: With automatic charger, you can charge the 2 batteries easier and faster.
You get two batteries when you order this scrubber that allows you to clean longer. It comes with seven different brush heads in a variety of sizes and shapes. It has a waterproof and a dust-proof design to extend the device’s lifespan. The charger is automatic as well.
- The handle is made out of soft plastic with an ergonomic design.
- The batteries feature a quick-charge feature that gives you an hour of run time.
- The batteries may not charge fully even after a few hours.
- There isn’t a non-scratch pad included when you buy this scrubber.
When it comes to picking out a power scrubber, you want to keep several things in mind so you’re sure that you buy a scrubber that meets all of your needs.
You want your power scrubber to run for as long as it takes for you to finish cleaning. The battery life can vary from 30 minutes up to over an hour, so you want to double-check your model. Also, look and see if it comes with a rechargeable battery with a quick charge feature.
Make sure that you look at the brush heads when you buy a scrubber. Look for one that offers several different brush heads in different sizes and shapes. This will help you get into smaller crevasses and areas without a problem.
This can be a more expensive cleaning tool, so you want to make sure that it’s made out of durable materials. Look for one with a metal extension handle, durable brush head materials, and durable attachment points to help ensure that your power scrubber will last for a few years.
You’re most likely going to be using your power scrubber around water. It’s important that it comes with a waterproof seal or with a waterproof design. This is especially important around the battery compartment.
The different brands have different warranties on their products. Ideally, your power scrubber will have at least a 60-day warranty, if not longer. Some offer up to a year’s warranty. This will protect you if your power scrubber stops working or if it breaks due to repeated use.
Power Scrubber FAQs
Do the brush heads attach to different drills?
Most of the designs come with universal brush heads that allow you to attach them to different drills.
Are all brush scrubbers cordless?
No. A lot of power scrubbers use rechargeable batteries. However, some come with cords as well.
Is an ergonomic handle an important feature?
Yes. If you plan to use your scrubber a lot, you want a comfortable handle with an easy grip.
Is it waterproof?
Many power scrubbers feature a waterproof design with waterproof seals because this is a standard safety feature.
Do the brush heads scratch your surfaces?
It depends on the pad. Most brush heads are safe for any surface you want to use them on. They’re designed to clean without leaving scratches.
Can you use any cleaner with the power scrubber?
Yes. However, more corrosive cleaning materials may break the scrubber heads down quicker.
Do you have to buy brand-specific replacement parts?
Yes. Most power scrubbers only work well with brand-specific parts, and they won’t work with other brands.
What is the average length of the battery life?
Although this also depends on the brand, most rechargeable batteries offer an hour of run time on a single charge.
Is the warranty important?
Yes. You want at least a month-long warranty, but most scrubbers offer around a year-long warranty. Also, look for a money-back guarantee.
Can you get scrubbers with extendable handles?
Yes. Some scrubbers come with an extendable handle built into the design. This lets you reach problem areas easier.
Can you submerge your power scrubber?
No. Although it is designed to be waterproof or water-resistant, submerging it can ruin the battery.
How many different brush heads can you get?
This depends on the model. Some come with three brush heads while others come with up to seven different brush heads.
How many volts does the scrubber run on?
Depending on the brand and battery size, the volts may change. However, most run on a 3.6-volt battery.
How long do you charge the batteries for?
Most power scrubbers come with rechargeable batteries that have between two or three-hour charging times.
Is the charger dual voltage?
Most chargers are standard USA-style chargers, and you’ll need to purchase an adapter to get them to work with European outlets.