Technologies go and technologies come, but since the television was born, it has become the undisputed king of the house, the nucleus around which the rest of our possessions revolve.
If you find yourself looking for a new device to occupy that throne, you must make sure that it is one of the best televisions on the market to be with you for a long time.
Top 10 Bestseller TV
Hand in hand with new consumption and experiences linked to the digital revolution, the use we give to televisions has radically changed. Therefore, when renewing the TV, the first thing we think is that a smart TV has to come home.
The advice is to find out which is the best smart TV 2022 and the recommended brands and models according to your budget and needs.
Today the market has expanded and several companies offer excellent products in the field. Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Sony, among others, show us the best Smart TV experience, but they are not the only ones.
What smart TV to buy
When we think of renovating the TV, the first thing we consider is a Smart TV. What does it mean that our TV is smart? The answer is not simple because it has different connotations for each brand, but there is something that brings them all together.
It is a television that connects to the Internet. It depends on the brand and the country where you are. You will have access to specific applications or content and not others, depending on their commercial agreements and technical capabilities.
Besides, each manufacturer may have specific applications for games, movies, social networks, etc. And it also changes, depending on the brand, the way we browse TV, something that can be very important when it comes to having a good user experience.
What is the best smart TV?
In general, most of today’s Smart TVs have excellent television screens, with high technology and good Internet access capabilities. They allow access to more content, better quality images and a wide range of digital platforms. But there are always “stars” in the market.
For some time now, among the best Smart TVs OLED panel technologies have been imposed as a commitment to a higher quality and definition image, accompanied by improvements such as HDR or UHD and 4K resolutions.
Before starting with the televisions that most mortals enjoy, we cannot fail to mention the high-end Smart TVs, with super-premium technology in all its components and an accessible price for few. In general, they are models that cost several tens of thousands of pesos.
Top 10 Best TV Review
1. LG 65NANO90UNA Alexa Built-In NanoCell 90 Series 65″ 4K Smart UHD NanoCell TV
- REAL 4K NANOCELL DISPLAY: It’s a 4K picture that defines quality. Over 8.3 million active pixels of 4K deliver 4 times the resolution of full HD. See the natural, lifelike color of Nano Color, precise color at wide angles with Nano Accuracy, and deeper black and contrast of precisely balanced lighting.
- DIMENSIONS: TV with Stand (WxHxD) 57.3" x 35.5" x 10.7" | TV without Stand (WxHxD): 57.3" x 33.1" x 2.8" | TV Weight with Stand: 54 lbs | TV Weight without Stand: 53.4 lbs
- WEBOS AND MAGIC REMOTE: LG's fan-favorite webOS platform makes it surprisingly fast and easy to stream movies and shows with your favorite apps and find new obsessions based on what you like. While our Magic Remote lives up to its name with voice and motion control — just speak or simply point, scroll and click.
If you are looking for high-end televisions, then this is one that you have to consider. When we talk about Nano Cell, we refer to a new type of LCD screen, with a minimalist design, capable of representing color with extreme purity.
For years only the backlighting of TVs has been improved, LG is the first brand to innovate the LCD screen with NANO CELL technology. The LG NanoCell’s millions of 1nm diameter nanoparticles are the smallest particles ever introduced into an LED TV.
Their small size allows them to absorb “useless” light for more significant color and contrast accuracy from any angle. LG Smart TV WebOS 4.5 is the easiest, fastest and most secure.
With LG ThinQ Artificial Intelligence system and with integrated Google Assistant and Alexa. You can turn your TV into the brain of your smart home without the need for external hubs.
2. SAMSUNG UN65TU8000FXZA 65 inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- Samsung 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 2020 Model
- Crystal Processing 4K
- IN THE BOX: Samsung Smart Remote - Power Cable
With UHD Dimming technology that divides the screen into smaller sections and applies more precise adjustments to color, sharpness and contrast, this high-end Smart TV allows you to see sharp and bright images in a resolution four times higher than that of Full HD.
Modern and refined, its elegant design will perfectly complement your home décor. Besides, with your television’s intelligent voice assistant, it will be straightforward to find what you are looking for, browse your channels, and even ask questions such as what the weather will be like tomorrow, all with your voice.
You can even control your smart devices. It also has Auto Detection, so your remote control will automatically recognize all your devices, maintaining them instantly.
3. Sony X800H 49 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1: See premium 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture. Upscale everything you watch to near-4K with 4K X-Reality PRO
- TRILUMINOS Display: See exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation. HDCP2.3(for HDMI 1/2/3/4)
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience
With an innovative design, the best features on the market and maximum connectivity, the new Sony Smart TVs are also a guarantee of satisfaction.
Everything you love to watch is displayed in crystal clarity on this 4K HDR TV with 4K X-Reality PRO signal conversion. Even Full HD entertainment looks almost as good as 4K.
This television comes equipped with MotioFlow XR, a system that creates and adds additional frames to the originals thanks to its innovative technology so that you can enjoy sharper and more precise details even in fast-moving sequences.
The ClearAudio + makes the sound as real as the picture. Through built-in Wi-Fi you can easily connect to your home network. So you can search for movies, enjoy video channels, TV shows on the web, and stream the entertainment you like the most.
4. Hisense 55-Inch Class H8 Quantum Series Android 4K ULED Smart TV with Voice Remote
- Unlock the power of over a billion colors perfectly expressed with Hisense H8G quantum series ULED smart TVs, which combine incredible, ultra-bright 4k detail with android TV for quick access to entertainment and apps.
- Transform your home into an entertainment powerhouse with Dolby vision HDR picture and Dolby atoms sound technologies, creating a truly cinematic experience featuring astonishing images with enhanced color and incredibly immersive audio.
- Full array local dimming zones deliver a superior HDR experience with up to 700-nits peak brightness across up to 90 local dimming zones, while game mode significantly improves input lag for optimized gaming.
Live a new visual experience with the 4K resolution of this television that stands out for its excellent price-quality ratio. Thanks to its 55 ″ size, you will have images with great detail, high quality and more realistic colors.
You can transform your space into a movie theater and you will be able to transport yourself wherever you want. Thanks to its 3 HDMI ports, you can directly transmit your content in high definition from consoles or notebooks.
With its 2 USB ports, you will be able to connect a wide variety of electronic devices. Peripherals such as pen drive, digital camera, keyboard or mouse to your TV and enjoy your favorite photos, music and movies in the place you choose.
It allows you to access all the applications, such as YouTube and Netflix, where the content you want to see is located. In addition to consuming streaming videos, you can surf the Internet, interact on social networks, have fun with video games, make video calls, etc. Endless possibilities in one device.
5. Samsung UN55RU7300FXZA Curved 55-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV
- 4K UHD processor: Powerful 4K UHD processor optimizes your TV’s performance by upscaling every show, season, and scene with 4K picture quality
- Enhanced detail with HDR: 4K depth of detail with high dynamic range lets you see shades of color that reveal more detail than HDTV can deliver
- Purcolor reveals spectrums of color: Millions of shades of color reveal a vibrant, lifelike picture that conventional HDTV can’t create. Power supply (V) - AC110-120V 50/60 hertz. Maximum power consumption: 135
With a curved screen, this Samsung model is an option that many choose for its excellent features. It offers a visual and immersive experience never seen before. More depth on the screen, various levels of contrast and a wider field of view change the way you watch television.
It is a Smart TV with a 55-inch LED screen and a Full HD video resolution (1920 × 1080). The connectivity is excellent. It is a next-generation Smart TV and includes a standard interface, speakers included, channel auto search and automatic disconnection.
6. TCL 65″ Class 6-Series 4K UHD QLED Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart TV
- QLED color technology delivers better brightness and wide color volume to provide exceptionally vivid and lifelike picture performance.
- Smart functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
It brings levels of black and contrast to OLED territory without the OLED price tag. TCL’s 2021 6 Series was already our pick for the best value TV, but the 2022 model takes it to a whole new level in picture quality.
Unfortunately, getting the most out of the Series 6 requires some in-depth research into the setup menus, some of which can be a bit difficult to figure out. But the effort deserves the sorrow.
As a Roku TV, the 6 Series benefits from the ultra-clean and easy-to-use interface of the Roku operating system, which extends to all the TV’s functions. The voice remote control can be used to adjust the volume level, swap sources, and search for a particular movie or show on all the content services you have linked.
With support for thousands of streaming apps and services, it’s easily one of the best smart TV experiences you can get right now.
7. Sony A8H 65 Inch TV: BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility
- PICTURE PROCESSOR X1 ULTIMATE: Sony’s best processor analyzes content to bring out OLED’s intense contrast with pure blacks, peak brightness and natural colors. X-Reality PRO upscale everything you watch to near 4K.
- OLED plus PIXEL CONTRAST BOOSTER: Millions of individual pixels are supercharged for more vibrant colors to complement absolute OLED black. DTS audio format support- DTS Digital Surround
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience.
Its slightly more conservative approach to HDR produces image quality that movie lovers will appreciate. Last year, we declared Sony’s A9G Master Series OLED TV the best overall, while the LG C9 took our pick for the best display for gaming. A year later, both companies have doubled down on what made these TVs so good.
But, while LG has embraced as many cutting-edge features as it can (in addition to improving image quality); Sony has taken a more conservative approach, effectively reproducing the best parts of the A9G, but at a lower price, with the A8H.
When you combine LG Display’s stunning 4K OLED panel with the magic of Sony imaging, you get a TV that more faithfully reproduces movie and video creators’ intentions than any other.
Sony has also managed to lower the price of all these voodoo video. The A8H is still expensive than LG, but with the 55-inch model at $ 1,900 and the 65-inch at $ 2,800, it’s up to $ 500 less than the A9G for the same size.
Fortunately, it has eARC (which is a must-have for lossless, hi-res audio), but that’s just proof that Sony has put all their efforts into creating a movie screen without compromise.
8. Sony X900H 65 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1: See premium 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture. Upscale everything you watch to near-4K with 4K X-Reality PRO.
- TRILUMINOS Display: See exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation.
- FULL ARRAY LED with local dimming: Brighter highlights and detailed dark scenes along with realistic contrast enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range.
It offers really excellent picture quality at a significantly lower price than OLED TVs. If you’ve just finished reading our enthusiastic Sony A8H OLED TV review and find yourself sighing that such a TV is way beyond your budget, we’ve got some great news.
Sony’s so-called “mid-range” X900H offers flawless image quality for about 50 percent less money than the A8H. Of course, it’s not as impressive as the A8H, but that’s not surprising given its price tag of just $ 1,400.
What is surprising is how close the X900H comes in, given that it must rely on a conventional backlit panel to achieve this. Between these two elements, the screen can produce too dark blacks. According to senior editor Caleb Denison, Sony’s control over the backlight is “the best in the business.”
9. Samsung 65-inch Class QLED Q800T Series – Real 8K Resolution Direct Full Array
- REAL 8K RESOLUTION: See the mind blowing sharpness and depth of real 8K with 16 times more resolution than HDTV.
- DIRECT FULL ARRAY 24X (75" & 65"): Concentrated zones of high-contrast LED backlights enhance the deep blacks and luminous whites.
- 8K AI UPSCALING: Intelligent upscaling automatically converts all of your content into stunning 8K resolution.
You can get 8K resolution on 65-inch screen size for less than $ 3,000. 8K is still an emerging corner of the entertainment world, so much so that there is no actual 8K content available at the moment.
That hasn’t stopped TV makers from rolling out 8K displays, though, and so far the Q800T is the most affordable way to get into the 8K game. Okay, technically speaking, now that last year’s 55-inch Q900 is heavily discounted, it’s the most affordable 8K TV.
But, we argue that 8K resolution on anything less than 65 inches doesn’t make sense; You just won’t appreciate all those extra pixels unless you’re sitting very, very close to your TV.
And since the Q800T inherits pretty much all the features from last year’s Q90R, we’re pretty sure the Q800T will be the best QLED TV you can buy. The Q800T has some nifty tricks up its sleeve, too.
It does not have Chromecast or AirPlay 2, but its Tizen smart TV software is equipped with a dual screen mirroring system that allows you to view your cell phone or tablet’s content next to what the TV is playing, or you can just go full screen with any source.
It has an intriguing speaker system that uses a 4.2.2 channel setup. With six speakers and what Samsung calls Object Tracking Sound +, it can deliver more immersive, 3D-like sound without additional speakers. Gamers get AMD FreeSync, HDMI VRR, and ALLM support, and a single HDMI 2.1 port.
As if that were not enough, eARC is also available. It’s worth mentioning that the Samsung Q800T is one of the few televisions you can buy that is future-ready in the next wave of free-to-air TV thanks to its ATSC 3.0 tuner.
10. Hisense 65-Inch Class H9 Quantum Series Android 4K ULED Smart TV
- Unlock the power of over a billion colors perfectly expressed with Hisense H9G Quantum Series ULED Smart 4K TV, which combine incredible, ultra-bright 4K detail with Android TV for quick access to entertainment and apps
- Transform your home into an entertainment powerhouse with Dolby vision HDR picture and Dolby atoms sound technologies, creating a truly cinematic experience featuring astonishing images with enhanced color and incredibly immersive audio
- Full array 180 local dimming zones deliver a superior HDR experience with up to 1,000-nits peak brightness, while game mode significantly improves input lag for optimized gaming
It emits enough brightness to outperform even the brightest rooms and does so without affecting black levels. The Hisense H9G Quantum may not have cutting edge gaming features like VRR, ALLM, or 4K 120Hz, but where it outshines the competition (literally); it’s your painfully bright screen.
Better yet, it achieves these ultra-bright images without sacrificing decent black levels. Then there’s the price: Just under $ 2,000 for the 65-inch model, it’s a great value. Hisense is also smart enough to realize that most people don’t want to waste time inside up menus to dial in image quality.
When you adjust the options for standard dynamic range (SDR) material, the TV automatically selects the appropriate HDR setting. As our reviewer points out, “just sit back, click, watch, and you’re getting the best image performance.”
The H9G includes support for Dolby Vision and HDR10, the two primary flavors of HDR you’ll find on Netflix, Disney Plus, and Amazon Prime Video.
Android TV is the built-in Smart TV software, and like the Sony A8H, the Hisense has enough processing power for a satisfying experience. With Chromecast and Google Assistant, both included, the Hisense H9G is a very complete TV, at an attractive price.
What to Consider When Choosing The Best TV
Since last year, the main brands have been able to enter models from abroad, expanding the options that we can find. If we want to know which is the best Smart TV in the Argentine market, brands repeat themselves. Samsung, Sony, LG, Philips and Noblex.
Sometimes there are models that exist in other places and that we cannot buy in Argentina or very expensive in the country. But, as we saw, you can find excellent alternatives both in physical and digital stores. You just have to sit down and choose the ideal one for you.
a) Smart TV features
In addition to knowing which are the best Smart TV brands sold in Argentina, you must review some keys to understand what a smart TV is and what its characteristics are:
- What is a Smart TV : the word Smart in English means “Smart”. Smart TVs are those that, in addition to being used to watch television, allow us to surf the Internet and use applications, read our e-mail and connect external devices through their USB ports, among other functions.
- Smart TV Applications: intelligent TVs have their App Store (program stores with games and applications) to download and install on your TV. These stores are specific to each television brand, as is the case with smartphones.
- In general, all these televisions use an easy and intuitive interface to use. Also, they have their operating system.
- In general, these TVs’ screens are of the latest generation, with HD or UHD 4K resolution, which is the ultimate in image quality.
b) What can we do with a Smart TV
As popular as the word is today, all the functions of a smart TV are a mystery for many. To find out what a Smart TV is for, we share some of its possibilities that users enjoy:
- Surfing the Internet.
- Email, social media, real-time communications, etc.
- Watch and record movies, series, documentaries, etc.
- Install software.
- Have a “home theater” experience.
- Connect external storage devices.
- Music equipment functions.
- Share multimedia content.
- Download videos, etc.
- Watch TV channels over the internet.
In short, they are televisions that due to their characteristics, are made exclusively for entertainment.
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great TV? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching TV Reviews.
This is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest TV available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Best TV that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying TV?
- What benefits are there with buying TV?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Best TV?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Best TV?
- Which TV are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Best TV?
We’re trustworthy that you likely have far more questions than just these concerning TV Reviews, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get facts from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Possible origin sources can include buying guides for TV, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Best TV. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an TV Reviews buying guide, and the report is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available TV currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of TV has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for Best TV?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your TV.
- Customer Ratings: Number rankings grade Best TV objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to rankings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed reports from real-world users about their Best TV.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with TV Reviews, occasionally less or more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable Best TV is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining TV Reviews information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here concerning Wirecutter Best TV is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
When buying a new TV, it’s worth doing a little research, but keep in mind that specifications are often loaded with misinformation.
When you’re in a store viewing televisions to buy, fiddle with the remote and play with it a bit. Ask a clerk to turn off the TV demo mode so you can see some of the built-in picture presets. Also, try to determine if the TV’s user menu and smart TV interface are easy and intuitive.
Finally, make sure the store you’re buying from is a brand-authorized retailer and offers a fair and hassle-free return process.