Every wine lover is familiar with how sensitive wine can be to changes in the temperature of the immediate environment. This is why it’s recommended that wine be stored at just the right temperature; this allows you to preserve the taste and quality of the wine. There are wine coolers designed for optimal storage of your wine bottles, safeguarding your wine collection against any harmful elements.
Like most individuals, you might also like taking chilled drinks like beer, alcoholic beverages, or soda. This kind of drink can be stored in a beverage cooler, which is made specifically for cooling soft drinks. Beverage coolers can be used indoors or outdoors based on your preferences. You might find yourself contemplating whether to go for a wine cooler or a beverage cooler.
Top 5 Bestseller Wine and Beer Fridge
You can opt for a wine and beer fridge to serve you with both functions; the best wine and beer fridge combos have different sections designed for the preservation and cooling of your wine collection and beverages.
Top 8 Best Wine and Beer Fridge Reviews
Antarctic Star 36-Bottle Wine Cooler/ Cabinet Beverage Refrigerator
- KEEP WINE COOL: Heat is enemy number one for wine. The Wine Cooler enables you to store your wine in optimal conditions for long-term aging. Working temperature range is 40°F- 61°F, and allows you to customize the temp (55°F is often cited as close to perfect).
- IDEAL LIGHT and HUMIDITY: With its reinforced glass door with air tight seal and help to maintain an ideal humidity level, this beverage refrigerator gives you a compact and modern design perfect for your living room . Blue soft LED interior lighting not only beautifully showcases the wine but won’t damage the wine.
- PERFECT WINE STORAGE: 36 standard red or white wine bottles capacity, also perfect for canned beer and beverage storage. Horizontal racking is a space-efficient way to store your bottles, and it definitely can't harm your wines.
The first model on our list is the Antarctic Star INAS128, a wine and beer fridge with a 36-bottle capacity. The refrigerator is a freestanding model built to be used in an open space in any room; you can make use of the adjustable shelving system to arrange your wine and beer bottles in the storage position required.
You can store the wine bottles using horizontal racks. The fridge has a working temperature of 40⁰F – 61⁰F; you can select any temperature between this for your refrigerator, ideally 55⁰F.
There is blue LED lighting integrated at the top of the interior; this model makes use of an advanced cooling system to keep your drinks chilled without making much noise or overheating.
Fitted onto the fridge is a reinforced glass door that keeps the cool air sealed inside. This model can be purchased in two other sizes, the 18-bottle and the 26-bottle, to accommodate your budget requirements.
- Dual-paned glass door
- Stainless steel removable shelving system
- Comes with a year of warranty
- Can hold 36 bottles of wine
- Has an advanced cooling system
- Adjustable temperature range
- Quiet operation
- Not a compact model
Phiestina 15-Inch Beverage Cooler Refrigerator
- Advanced Compressor Cooling and Air Circulation System: Higher energy efficiency, lower noise.
- Digital Memory Temperature Control: LED Lighting. Fahrenheit/Celsius Degree Switch. Temp range 38-50°F/3-10°C.
- Built-in or Freestanding Installation: Dimension(without handle): W14.9” x H33.9” x D22.4”
A top-quality model from Phiestina, this wine and beer fridge has a 96-can capacity with dual installation modes, built-in and freestanding. There are six removable shelves in the refrigerator for creating more space to store larger wine bottles.
This model is equipped with an adjustable thermostat to help users choose different working temperatures between 38-50°F. LCD and control knobs are provided at the top of the fridge’s interior for ease and convenience.
The fridge has a stainless steel exterior and blue LED lighting for illuminating the contents. A quiet compressor is integrated into the design for your convenience; the fridge has a superior air circulation technology that ensures cool air reaches all its parts. The refrigerator has a reversible door hinge, which allows you to switch the opening side at will.
- Has a 96-can capacity
- Advanced compressor cooling system
- Efficient circulation of cool air
- Ideal for storing wine bottles and beverages
- Has a reversible door hinge
- Lighting doesn’t reach the lower racks
Aobosi 24-Inch Beverage and Wine Cooler
- 🍇Advanced Temperature Control System--You can control the dual zones independently. Just want the wine cooler zone to work? turn it on and go. No effect on the beverage cooler area. The left zone offers a temperature range of 35.6℉-50℉ while the right zone offers a range of 41℉-64.4℉.Chill your wines and drinks at the perfect temperature and provide you with best taste.
- 🍇2-IN-1 Wine and Beverage Cooler--Hold up 18 standard Bordeaux bottles (width: 2.75 inch, height: 11.8 inch) and 57 pops cans. This unit is perfect for you to store Wine,Soda,Beer,Water, together.Safety lock is available.The shelves are easily adjustable or removable depending on the size of the bottles.Help you to make full use of the space inside.
- 🍇Quiet and Quick Cooling--Utilizing the cooler runs quietly(≤42dB) and cool quickly, Cold air is distributed via high-efficiency compressor and circulation fans, the whole cooler can be maintained ideal climate settings. Ensure that every bottles or cans keep the same humidity.Each cooling zone is illuminated by blue LEDs which establishes a sleek high-end aesthetics.
This is a dual-zone model with separate storage spaces for the wine and beverage bottles; the storage zone for the wine bottles can house up to 18 bottles while the other zone for storing beer and beverages can contain up to 57 cans.
Just like both zones have different storage capacities, they also have different temperature ranges. The wine storage section can access a temperature range of 41-64.4°F; the other side for the beverages can access between 35.6-50°F.
The shelving system is adjustable; hence you can store larger wines, bottles, and cans. There is a tempered glass door on the fridge with a safety lock to prevent unauthorized entry into the contents. A high-efficiency compressor is built into the refrigerator for distributing cold air, and this is achieved along with the use of powerful circulation fans.
- Dual-zone model
- Can hold 18 bottles and 57 cans
- Efficient distribution of cold air
- Adjustable shelving system
- 1-year warranty
- Quite an expensive model
NewAir Beverage Cooler 22-Bottle and 70-Can Capacity Dual Zone Built-in Refrigerator
- [BEVERAGES AND WINE IN TWO SEPARATE ZONES] - Beverages or wine. Now you can store both. This dual zone fridge features two separate zones so you can keep red wine warm and carbonated drinks icy cold.
- [BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING DESIGN] - The front-venting compressor system allows you to slide this beverage refrigerator under any standard-height, 24” kitchen counter for a sleek, built-in look. It can also look great as a stand-alone appliance.
- [SPLITSHELF OPTIMUM STORAGE] - This fridge features convenient SplitShelf configuration so you can maximize space for beverages and food. Simply stack standard-sized cans or packaged foods on the half-shelf. Then, place taller bottles in front.
Like the previous model, this is another dual-zone beverage cooler that can be used to store wines and beer bottles in different sections. These sections have independent working temperatures with various controls provided for each one of them. The wine section can store up to 22 wine bottles, while the other section can contain up to 70 cans of beer.
There is a front venting system on the refrigerator, which makes it an ideal built-in model. This vent allows the compressor to breathe well without overheating from constant use.
A digital thermostat is provided on the fridge for users to assign the working temperature of each section. The wine section has a temperature range between 50-66°F; the beverage section can attain temperatures between 36-50°F.
- Durable construction
- Separate storage sections with independent temperature ranges
- Can double as a freestanding model
- Powerful compressor technology
- Has a lock and key system
- Some customers have complained of temperature defects in the upper section
Sinoartizan Under Counter Wine and Beverage Cooler
- 18 Bottles and 55 Cans - Max storage of 18 bottle wine in the left cabinet while 55 pop cans in the right zone.
- Double-layer Glass Door - Blocks UV, effectively protects your precious wine and drinks from light damage.
- Dual Zone - Designed to store wine in the left cabinet while drinks or beer in the right one.
Another excellent dual-zone fridge, the Sinoartizan fridge, is designed as a built-in model for your kitchen, home bar, or leisure rooms. The shelving racks for the wine bottles are made of wood while the racks for the beverages are constructed using stainless steel. The left side of the fridge is made for wine bottles and can hold up to 18 bottles, while the other side of the refrigerator can be used to store up to 55 cans of beer or beverages.
The shelves are removable, meaning you can adjust the height of your racks, making storage more convenient. The left cabinet has a temperature range of 41-64°F, while the right has a working range of 39-50°F.
The fridge works in a frost-free manner, meaning there’s no ice created when the fridge is functional. The cooler has a strong door fitted with double-glazing glass; there is also a lock function on the door.
- White and bright LED lighting
- Comes with removable shelves
- Has a glass door with a lock and key feature
- Real-time temperature control
- Dual-zone fridge
- Air vent fitted at the front of the fridge
- Size might be quite small for large parties or events
Whynter Cooler BWB-2060FDS 24″ Built-in French Door Dual Zone 20 Bottle Wine Refrigerator 60 Can Beverage Center
- Capacity: Beverage Refrigerator (Left Zone) Capacity: 60 standard 12oz cans, Wine Refrigerator (Right Zone) Capacity: 20 standard 750ml wine bottles
- Built-In / Freestanding Installation; Cylinder lock and two keys; Open-door warning system
- Powerful compressor cooling; Internal fan-forced circulation for even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
Next on our list is the Whynter Cooler BWB-2060FDS, with a dual-zone system for storing wines and beverages. The wine section can hold up to 20 bottles of wine, while the other section can hold 60 cans of beverages. There is an adjustable thermostat designed for controlling each of these sections.
The storage zone for the wine bottles can attain temperatures between 40-72°F, while the other section for the beverages has a range between 36-43°F. There are glass doors with a handle fitted for each of these sections. The fridge can double as a built-in and freestanding model; thanks to the fan of the cooler being mounted at the front.
- More than enough to cater for a small-sized drink collection
- Can be used as a built-in or freestanding model
- Adjustable thermostat for different storage zones
- Sturdy build
- Digital control panel
- Powerful compressor
- Might not be big enough for extensive wine or drink collections
Lanbo Wine and Beverage Refrigerator Built-In Wine and Drink Center
- ACCOMMODTIONG STORAGE: Whether you enjoy soda, beer, water or wine, this wine cooler provides supplemental storage for keeping your favorite drinks housed under one appliance.
- COMPRESSOR FAN COOLING: You'll never have to worry about hot spots or uneven cooling with this wine fridge due to its powerful circulation fans, which work with the compressor to evenly distribute cool air throughout.
- DUAL ZONE OPERATION: Wine and beverages get their own special treatment with a left zone temperature range of 41 to 64°F and a right zone temperature range of 39 to 50°F.
This Lambo Wine and Beverage Refrigerator is a premier dual-zone model that can be used to store up to 18 wine bottles and 55 cans of beverages. There are digital controls provided on a panel fitted onto the body of the fridge.
Like all dual-zone models, the two sections are working under separate temperatures; the wine section has a temperature range of 41-64°F while the range for the beverage section is between 39-50°F. There are powerful circulation fans fitted along with a vent on the front of the fridge.
- Digital control interface
- Can be used to hold 18 bottles of wine and 55 cans
- Doubles as a freestanding and built-in model
- A 1-year warranty is provided
- Dual-zone operation
- Lighting might not reach the lower racks
EdgeStar 24-Inch Built-In Wine and Beverage Cooler with French Doors
- Double paned, tempered glass doors; Built-in capable; Touch panel digital controls & display
- Safety lock; Air-cooled technology; ADA compliant; Adjustable leveling legs; Slide-out wood trimmed shelving
- Black cabinet & stainless steel trim; Five (5) wood shelves & three (3) metal shelves with wood fronts
This is a premium model you need to add to the list; the wine and beverage cooler can be used to house as many as 53 cans and 17 wine bottles. It’s a dual-zone unit that can be used to store drinks at separate temperatures.
The wine bottles can be stored in the left zone at a temperature range between 36-43°F, while the right zone is for beverages and can be used to store at temperatures between 41-68°F.
There are double-paned tempered glass doors fitted for each section; digital controls are provided at the top of the fridge for accessing different functions.
- Dual-zone capacity
- Large model
- Has an air-cooled technology
- Adjustable shelving system
- Safety lock provided
- Digital control system
- Some customers have complained of loud operating noise
Things to Consider Before Buying
There are many models for you out there, but discerning the best from low-quality models is essential. Nobody wants to make an investment on a defective or low-performance, which is why we have curated a list of factors you need to be familiar with before making your final buying decision.
You can use these factors to evaluate the models you have in your purview, rather than prematurely making such a decision without doing your research. Here are some of those factors:
Type of Fridge
There are different types of wine and beer fridges, but the most popular are built-in, freestanding, and outdoor fridges. They all differ in installation and size; the built-in refrigerators are designed to fit into an existing cabinet, popularly kitchen cabinets, while freestanding is to be installed at any location close to a power outlet.
The freestanding models require more space for installation because of the hot air being released by the compressor. If not released, this hot air tends to deteriorate or damage the health of the fridge over time. Either type you wish to go for, be sure you have enough space to accommodate them.
As mentioned above, you need to preserve and chill your wine bottles at a different temperature relative to beer or beverages. This is why you need a wine and beer fridge with dual or triple cooling zones.
These separate zones are explicitly created for storing different types of drinks. Be sure to get a fridge combo with efficient fans and compressors powerful enough to distribute cool air to all parts and corners evenly.
This refers to actual trays or storage sections you will be placing your drinks in; the shelves for the wine bottles need to be designed to keep the wine in a lying position. This precaution prevents the corks of the wine bottles from drying out, and wine bottles are recommended to be placed on their side because it allows the cork to stay wet.
However, the racks for the beers and beverages need to be a shelving system that can hold them in an upright position. Different materials like wood and metal are used to construct the shelving system of wine and beer fridges.
The Best Wine and Beer Fridge Brands
Not all models come in the same size and space for the storage of your wine bottles and beverages; you need to assess this factor well enough because this determines the storage capacity of the wine and beer fridge.
As much as you might want the largest size available, you need to consider whether the fridge will be able to fit into the installation space you have available. You should get the ideal size to cater to your storage needs with enough room for later additions.
Some models are designed as built-in models, which means they can be installed as a part of your kitchen cabinet or bar. While there are some other models designed for use on any available floor space.
Having a wine and beer fridge combo can benefit you in various ways, from spicing up the appearance of the environment to being able to preserve your wine and drink collection at the exact conditions they require. After reading through our guide, you should be able to get the best wine and beer fridge combo that suits your requirements and budget.